The nominees are in for this week's CHA Startup Awards, and winners will be announced Thursday at Track 29.
There are 21 different categories for the awards, which are meant to honor key players in the city's entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Click here to see descriptions of each award.
Here are the awards and nominees:
- Startup Community Leadership Award: Lamp Post Group, The Company Lab, Society of Work, Hamilton County's Business Development Center/INCubator
- Minority Excellence Award: Biz Boom Apps LLC, The JumpFund, A.I.R. Labs
- B2B Tech Excellence Award: Variable Inc., SupplyHog, Ambition
- B2C Tech Excellence Award: ReadyCart, Bellhops, SupplyHog
- Hardware Excellence Award: Variable Inc.
- Healthcare Excellence Award: One to One Personal Physician Network, WeCounsel
- 3D Printing Excellence Award: Lucy Beard/Feetz, 3D Operations
- Retail Excellence Award: Southern Sqweeze, Temperate Clothing, Lila & G
- Food and Beverage Excellence Award: Yellow Cake Co., Chattanooga Whiskey Co., Pure Sodaworks
- Outdoor Excellence Award: Granola, RootsRated, High Point Climbing and Fitness
- Manufacturing Excellence Award: Granola, RMJ Tactical LLC, Pure Sodaworks
- Veteran-Owned Startup Excellence Award: AAJD Distribution, Big Frog Brewery
- Restaurant Excellence Award: The Farmer's Daughter/Copacetic Coffee, The Grocery Bar, Clyde's on Main
- Service Provider Excellence Award: Whiteboard, Victoria Love, Spartan Systems
- Excellence in Finance Award: The JumpFund, Chattanooga Renaissance Fund, Blank Slate Ventures
- Excellence in Education Award: The LibraryBox Project, A.I.R. Labs, Learning Blade
- Excellence in Advocacy Award: The Company Lab, The JumpFund, Benwood Foundation
- Excellence in Promotion Award: The Company Lab
- Startup Journalist of the Year: Chloé Morrison/Nooga.com
- Startup-Friendly Vendor Award: Society of Work, El Macho Taco, Chambliss Startup Group
- Bootstrapper Award: Granola, Southtree, Pure Sodaworks
Updated @ 3:52 p.m. on 10/6/14 to correct a factual error: The awards are Thursday, not Wednesday, as previously reported.