“The Task Force” is a Chattanooga podcast about politics, policy and pop culture.
We talk about the CIA’s enhanced interrogation program, Medicaid expansion in Tennessee and Uber’s arrival in Chattanooga.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Panel faults CIA over brutality and deceit in terrorism interrogations
- 16 absolutely outrageous abuses detailed in the CIA torture report
- Ex-CIA directors: Interrogations saved lives
- Dick Cheney on “Meet the Press”
- Christopher Hitchens: Believe me, it’s torture
- In the land of the possible: Samantha Power has the president’s ear. To what end?
- Obama’s historic U.S.-Cuba deal: What you need to know
- Big K.R.I.T. “Cadillactica”
- “How Adam Smith Can Change Your Life”
- Gov. Bill Haslam unwraps Tennessee Medicaid expansion alternative
- Goodbye, nation. Goodbye, blowhard self.
- Ted Cruz apologizes for weekend flap
- Chris Hughes: From savior to villain at the New Republic
- Council approves new rules for taxis, ridesharing