The Nursing and Allied Health Division at Chattanooga State Community College will offer a series of information sessions this month for those interested in health care professions.
During the events, program directors will explain the process for applying and what to expect once admitted, discuss job opportunities, and answer attendees’ questions.
All sessions will be held on the main campus at 4501 Amnicola Highway.
For more information, click here.
The following program sessions are scheduled during February:
- Feb. 5, 8 a.m., dental assisting, HSC Building, Room 2028
- Feb. 9, 10 a.m., health information management, HSC Building, Room 2106
- Feb. 12, 5 p.m., nuclear medicine, CBIH Building, Room 109
- Feb. 13, 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., nursing, HSC Building, Room 1087
- Feb. 14, 10 a.m., emergency medical services, CBIH Building, Room 109
- Feb. 15, 5 p.m., radiologic technology, HSC Building, Room 2060
- Feb. 22, 4 p.m., respiratory care, HSC Building, Room 2117
- Feb. 28, 10 a.m., emergency medical services, CBIH Building, Room 109