“The Task Force” is a Chattanooga podcast about politics, policy and pop culture.
We talk about the November 2014 election, a new Republican majority, Barack Obama’s legacy, Georgetown, Thomas Jefferson, Chattanooga’s violence reduction initiative and life in Appalachia.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- What happened the last time Republicans had a majority this huge?
- The polls were skewed toward Democrats
- Governor election results
- Fight on the right?: Cruz and Paul split over Patriot Act fix
- “The Task Force,” episode four
- Obama turns to McConnell to secure his legacy
- The fight Republicans need now
- Controversial U.S. energy loan program has wiped out losses
- John Kerry: Our historic agreement with China on climate change
- “The Georgetown Set”
- “Notes on the State of Virginia”
- “Don’t Shoot”
- “Our Southern Highlanders”