Beginning today, locals can visit 9 of the region’s best museums for only $20.
The second annual Museum Hop will be 10 a.m. through 5 p.m. today and Friday. Guests can pick up a Museum Hop passport at any of the featured museums.
Typically, entry to all museums would cost more than $80 total.
In 2017, the Museum Hop debuted with 6 museums. Guests who manage to visit all nine stops on the passport will receive a free a T-shirt.
Passports can be purchased here.
Here are the participating museums:
- International Towing & Recovery Hall of Fame and Museum
- Coker Tire Museum
- National Park Partners
- Charles H. Coolidge Medal of Honor Heritage Center
- Songbirds Guitar Museum
- Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum
- Bessie Smith Culture Center
- 6th Cavalry Museum
- Houston Museum of Decorative Arts